Have some crafty kiddos who are itching to create but you just can’t coordinate one more project? Bring them to us! Each Monday morning we will give you a much needed break as we get crafty with your little ones! Each class will include instruction and materials to make approximately 3 craft projects within a theme along with a short lesson and discussion about the history of the art form with notable examples. Snack and movement breaks will be provided.
Cost: $45 per session - includes materials and snack!
• July 22: Nature as Art (suncatcher wind chimes, sun prints, creating art using found objects from nature)
• July 29: Fiber Art (pom poms, weaving on a hand loom, macrame knots)
• August 5: Textiles (hand sewing stitches to make a small pillow or bag, block printing on fabric)
• August 12: Imaginary Worlds (creating dolls and puppets using a variety of materials)
• August 19: Jewelry (friendship bracelets, bead making and decorating, necklace/bracelet making)
** Each session runs from 9:00-12:00. You must register for each week individually. **
Materials: All materials provided!